I created a wishlist last December 2010, and I decided to update it since, the year is almost half-way through.
1. Work. Then eventually, work abroad (eg. Singapore). – I didn’t really succeed in finding work in Singapore, but I happened to experience a “part-time” gig as a web tester.
3. Go to Bora on ber-months. – As of December last year, KZBP already managed to book us a ticket to Boracay for November. I really hope that pushes through.
4. Out-of-Town Trip with Mommy and the Family.
5. Learn and Get a License to Drive (mainstay of my list since, 2006)
6. Learn how to ride a bike (another one of my list mainstay since 2006).
Starbucks Planner for 2011 Thanks to KZBP, CGT, MV, and TM.
Bible. The easy to understand version. Thanks KZBP! mwah!
9. Another cheap phone I can use.
Climb – Had that Pulag Climb courtesy of KZBP and CGT last February.
11. A bookset of Harry Potter.
12. Another pair of flat shoes.
A couple of Office Attires. A couple of Slacks, and a couple of presentable blouses. – Courtesy of Mommy before I left for Singapore last March.
14. DVD set of Charmed. Not necessarily original copy, as long as it’s complete.
15. DVD set of Gilmore Girls. Not necessarily original copy, as long as it’s complete.
16. Save up. (a permanent mainstay of my list since forever!)
17. Continue with my “cooking”.
18. Baking and Cooking utensils and equipments.
19. New Hiking Shoes.
20. TV. A big flat screen TV.
21. Read a book per month.
(January – Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan by Bob Ong
February – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson) – I already lost track of the months I’ve read what book, but so far, I am keeping up with this.
22. Write more. Blog more.
23. Be better in English.
24. DVD of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
25. a water/shock/dust proof na point and shoot camera.
26. My Own Laptop.
Singapore, Hongkong, Macau, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam. – revisited Singapore last March
28. Visit Batanes. And some more provinces in Visayas and Mindanao.
29. Surf!!! (with in-action astig-looking Pictures!)
30. Another external hard drive.
31. Learn to Say NO.
32. Visit a new place here in the Philippines.
33. Visit a new country.
34. Lose weight.
35. Forgive and Let Go.
36. Appreciate More. Complain Less.
37. Be Patient and Cool.
38. Sleep and Wake Up Early.
39. Take more pictures.
40. Go home early. Don’t create unnecessary galas.
41. Less Starbucks.
42. Movie nights should only be maximum of twice a month.
43. Schedule a date with Mommy at least twice a month.
44. NO BOYS or any activity related to that for a year (started since October 8, 2010).
45. iPAD or iTOUCH.
46. A box of crayons. The one with so many colors.
47. A box of color pencils. The one by Faber Castell with so many colors.
48. Printed and Framed Collage of Pictures of me and my friends.
49. Big, Sossy Looking Picture Frames.
50. A gift certificate or sponsor to print my “best shots” so, I can framed them.
51. Another ream of colored papers.
52. Write Poems again.
53. Draw Again.
54. Pray More.
55. Smile More.
56. Less Emo-attacks.
57. A new pair of Jeans.
58. Be more Friendly.
59. A Big Tumbler from Starbucks.
60. Learn how to ride a Skateboard.
61. Tita Be will be better.
62. A pair of Knee-High Boots. (This is my wishlist, shut up haha!)
63. Participate in a Medical Mission.
64. Participate in a Tree Planting activity.
65. Visit Indonesia.
This is one of my favorite worship songs.
I will never forget the first time I heard this. This was one of the songs sang that day I attended (alone) the VCF Alabang Service for the first time. I really felt that God was comforting me and assuring me at that moment.
“This is my prayer in the desert when all that’s within me feels dry.”
I really don’t know why I suddenly I have this urge to write about this, but I guess I have my sister and my “older brother”‘s photos to blame. hahaha.
I know that I’ve always wanted that the man I’d spent the rest of my life will have these certain qualities. My NON-NEGOTIABLES.
1. First and foremost, I’ve always wanted someone who’d lead me back to the Lord. Someone who’d make me to want to be a better person not only for him and for myself but also in the eyes of our Lord.
2. He’s not only my husband, he should also be my best friend, my travel buddy, my critique and my playmate. He can not only be a MAN, but he can be a BOY, at the right time and at the right place.
3. I can talked to him about anything and everything under the sun. No dull moments, no awkward silences, no boring times. He’s got to have a sense of humor. JIVE KAME in other words.
4. He would let me have my way ’cause he hates it when I can’t. But knows when he has to put his foot down on certain occasions.
5. He should love to take pictures (of me specially) and would travel with me anywhere. If he is a swimmer and can ride a bike, would be a plus.
6. and most importantly, HE would never ever cheat on me, because I am NOT his NUMBER ONE but simply because, I AM HIS ONLY ONE.
After almost 5 years, I found myself willing to be reunited again with Mt. Pulag. But of course, with the help (morally, financially and “clothing”-ly) of CGT and KZBP.
Prior to the actual climb, there were already been warnings (even read in a newspaper) that it will be very cold and there is a slim chance of witnessing the sunrise that Mt. Pulag is known for. So, honestly, my expectation (to see again the sunrise) is at the minimum bordering to none.
What came as a surprise is the sunset that we were able to witness. It was like a forest fire from afar. The fog didn’t even diminish the richness of its color.
Another thing is the night sky of Mt. Pulag. It was, as I’ve seen before, still beyond words. The stars are indeed like scattered diamonds in the sky. And, by the way, I had a small surprise from God. He sent me a wishing star. 🙂
Oh, did I mention that it was really cold? The temperature there dropped as low as -2 degrees. It was crazy cold. The cold made me crazy. hahaha.
As we trekked going to summit (while fooling ourselves that somehow the sunrise would make a surprise appearance) it was raining (or was it drizzling?) And when we reached the summit, we just stayed in a corner (if you can call it a corner) hiding amongst the tall grass. We (at least our small group) slept the cold away.
But despite of it all, I can say that, this trip had been fun, memorable and enjoyable. What they say is true, the destination is just a bonus. It’s the company we keep and the journey that what counts the most.
Dear Lord, For You have loved me so dearly that I feel so blessed. For these gifts of friendship and wonders of nature, I am forever grateful for. I love You. Amen.
Last Saturday, I spent all day with my mommy.
At first we went to San Roque Parish in Cavite City, then afterwards we made a stop over at Aguinaldo Shrine. Then, I asked her to accompany me to the first birthday of my college friend’s son at SM Las Pinas.
I really enjoy going out with my mom, cause she’s funny and super luka luka too. But still, I have to behave a little, since she’s still my mom. =D hehehe.
I really wish that one day, our date would be out-of-the-country. That would be very very great 😉 I’m praying that it would be in Singapore. 🙂
Lately, I have been obsessing with twins. I want to have my own twins!
Actually, taking care of twins is not really easy. Imagine having to care for a kid times two?!? But I can’t also deny that it is also double the fun.
I have twin nephews. When they were younger I used to baby sit them specially during my summer breaks. They can be handful but they are so sweet most of the times. And lately, my twins are both in college and I miss them so much. I just love them both to bits.
And the major reason why I am missing both of them is because of them:
They remind me so much of JJ and ER (my nephews). Specially when I watch The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. They are sooooooooo adorable!
Now, both these twins are teenagers, I think the Sprouse twins is just a year older than my nephews.
hayyyy, I want to have my own twins. yeah, I prefer both boys and identical… and sweet and adorable and on the gwapo side. I’ll be needing a gwapo and can produce twins to be their dad. (haha! yes, you read it right, he doesn’t have to become my “husband”, that would be just asking for too much haha!).
I never believed that there’s such a bad year. Yes, there might have been better years but 2010 is definitely a good year.
2010 is a year full of “tests and lessons” but there are also been a lot of “recesses, breaks, and field trips” in between. Despite all the unfortunate turn of events, there have also been a lot of turning points, eye openers and so much to be grateful for.
2010 is composed of a very healthy combination of
UPs and DOWNs;
of Confusions and Realizations;
of Stupidity and Wisdom;
of Selfishness and Maturity;
of Loss and Gains;
of Hopelessness and FAITH.
2010 is a year full of LOVE and Relationships (mended, restored, renewed and kept).
2010 is more of me receiving than me giving. A year almost always spent setting aside pride. And opening my heart to the blessings and love given to me.
My 2010 is a year of “thank you” to my family and to my closest friends and most especially to our Good Lord, for reminding me that I have always been loved in spite and despite of.