I created a wishlist last December 2010, and I decided to update it since, the year is almost half-way through.
1. Work. Then eventually, work abroad (eg. Singapore). – I didn’t really succeed in finding work in Singapore, but I happened to experience a “part-time” gig as a web tester.
3. Go to Bora on ber-months. – As of December last year, KZBP already managed to book us a ticket to Boracay for November. I really hope that pushes through.
4. Out-of-Town Trip with Mommy and the Family.
5. Learn and Get a License to Drive (mainstay of my list since, 2006)
6. Learn how to ride a bike (another one of my list mainstay since 2006).
Starbucks Planner for 2011 Thanks to KZBP, CGT, MV, and TM.
Bible. The easy to understand version. Thanks KZBP! mwah!
9. Another cheap phone I can use.
Climb – Had that Pulag Climb courtesy of KZBP and CGT last February.
11. A bookset of Harry Potter.
12. Another pair of flat shoes.
A couple of Office Attires. A couple of Slacks, and a couple of presentable blouses. – Courtesy of Mommy before I left for Singapore last March.
14. DVD set of Charmed. Not necessarily original copy, as long as it’s complete.
15. DVD set of Gilmore Girls. Not necessarily original copy, as long as it’s complete.
16. Save up. (a permanent mainstay of my list since forever!)
17. Continue with my “cooking”.
18. Baking and Cooking utensils and equipments.
19. New Hiking Shoes.
20. TV. A big flat screen TV.
21. Read a book per month.
(January – Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan by Bob Ong
February – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson) – I already lost track of the months I’ve read what book, but so far, I am keeping up with this.
22. Write more. Blog more.
23. Be better in English.
24. DVD of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
25. a water/shock/dust proof na point and shoot camera.
26. My Own Laptop.
Singapore, Hongkong, Macau, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam. – revisited Singapore last March
28. Visit Batanes. And some more provinces in Visayas and Mindanao.
29. Surf!!! (with in-action astig-looking Pictures!)
30. Another external hard drive.
31. Learn to Say NO.
32. Visit a new place here in the Philippines.
33. Visit a new country.
34. Lose weight.
35. Forgive and Let Go.
36. Appreciate More. Complain Less.
37. Be Patient and Cool.
38. Sleep and Wake Up Early.
39. Take more pictures.
40. Go home early. Don’t create unnecessary galas.
41. Less Starbucks.
42. Movie nights should only be maximum of twice a month.
43. Schedule a date with Mommy at least twice a month.
44. NO BOYS or any activity related to that for a year (started since October 8, 2010).
45. iPAD or iTOUCH.
46. A box of crayons. The one with so many colors.
47. A box of color pencils. The one by Faber Castell with so many colors.
48. Printed and Framed Collage of Pictures of me and my friends.
49. Big, Sossy Looking Picture Frames.
50. A gift certificate or sponsor to print my “best shots” so, I can framed them.
51. Another ream of colored papers.
52. Write Poems again.
53. Draw Again.
54. Pray More.
55. Smile More.
56. Less Emo-attacks.
57. A new pair of Jeans.
58. Be more Friendly.
59. A Big Tumbler from Starbucks.
60. Learn how to ride a Skateboard.
61. Tita Be will be better.
62. A pair of Knee-High Boots. (This is my wishlist, shut up haha!)
63. Participate in a Medical Mission.
64. Participate in a Tree Planting activity.
65. Visit Indonesia.
This is the 4th consecutive time that I was able to attend the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark, Pampanga. And so far, I consider this trip to be the most successful of the four.
This time I was able to witness while they are still setting up the balloons, how the balloon took off, and how the balloon floats away from me. =)
Riding a Hot Air Balloon is one of my items in my bucket list or my to-do list. I’ve wanted it since I was a kid. It’s a little expensive, that’s why I haven’t done it. But I’ll work on it. And hopefully, next visit to this event, I won’t only be a holder of a photographer’s pass but I will also be able to ride the Balloon 😉
Lately, I have been obsessing with twins. I want to have my own twins!
Actually, taking care of twins is not really easy. Imagine having to care for a kid times two?!? But I can’t also deny that it is also double the fun.
I have twin nephews. When they were younger I used to baby sit them specially during my summer breaks. They can be handful but they are so sweet most of the times. And lately, my twins are both in college and I miss them so much. I just love them both to bits.
And the major reason why I am missing both of them is because of them:
They remind me so much of JJ and ER (my nephews). Specially when I watch The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. They are sooooooooo adorable!
Now, both these twins are teenagers, I think the Sprouse twins is just a year older than my nephews.
hayyyy, I want to have my own twins. yeah, I prefer both boys and identical… and sweet and adorable and on the gwapo side. I’ll be needing a gwapo and can produce twins to be their dad. (haha! yes, you read it right, he doesn’t have to become my “husband”, that would be just asking for too much haha!).