who I want to be my other half
I really don’t know why I suddenly I have this urge to write about this, but I guess I have my sister and my “older brother”‘s photos to blame. hahaha.
I know that I’ve always wanted that the man I’d spent the rest of my life will have these certain qualities. My NON-NEGOTIABLES.
1. First and foremost, I’ve always wanted someone who’d lead me back to the Lord. Someone who’d make me to want to be a better person not only for him and for myself but also in the eyes of our Lord.
2. He’s not only my husband, he should also be my best friend, my travel buddy, my critique and my playmate. He can not only be a MAN, but he can be a BOY, at the right time and at the right place.
3. I can talked to him about anything and everything under the sun. No dull moments, no awkward silences, no boring times. He’s got to have a sense of humor. JIVE KAME in other words.
4. He would let me have my way ’cause he hates it when I can’t. But knows when he has to put his foot down on certain occasions.
5. He should love to take pictures (of me specially) and would travel with me anywhere. If he is a swimmer and can ride a bike, would be a plus.
6. and most importantly, HE would never ever cheat on me, because I am NOT his NUMBER ONE but simply because, I AM HIS ONLY ONE.