Chicken Ala Carbonara
Actually, I really don’t know what to call this experiment I did, or if there’s an existing dish like this.
I think it was yesterday (or was it the other day) that I cooked Carbonara. I was craving for it and luckily we have the ingredients. But, I didn’t know that we have only little pasta left so, I ended up with a lot of excess sauce.
Last night, I was thinking of what I can cook that I can use the leftover Carbonara sauce. I checked our refrigerator and we have chicken. So, there, I just did some experimenting.
In fairness it tasted good. I might cook it again hehehe.
Just want to share the recipe, in case you want to try it too.
1. Saute onion, mushroom and ham (you can use bacon).
2. Pour in the Cream of Mushroom soup (make sure that you have diluted a pack in at least 3 cups of water).
3. Stir until mixture thickens.
4. Add grated cheese.
5. Add the All Purpose Cream.
6. Stir until you’re satisfied.
Chicken Ala Carbonara:
1. Saute crushed garlic.
2. Stir fry Chicken until golden brown.
3. Add a cup of water.
4. Let it boil until the Chicken is cooked.
5. Pour in the Carbonara sauce you prepared.
6. Stir and cook until you’re satisfied.
I haven’t been eating rice for two weeks now but, because of this, I ate a cup. 😉 if you are like me who loves it creamy and cheesy, you’d love this too. 🙂