I asked my youngest sister to teach me how to cook Carbonara (my first attempt was a failure, to think I used a ready mix Carbonara sauce!). I loved her Carbonara last Christmas, since I am craving for more, I’ve decided to cook it myself.
1. Put water in a pot; pour in around 2 tbsp of oild; put in some salt.
2. Wait until the water is boiling, put in the pasta.
3. Check every once in a while, if pasta is already cooked.
1. Dilute the Cream of Mushroom soup in a cup.
2. Saute Onions and Ham, and Bacon.
3. Pour in the Cream of Mushroom soup.
4. Stir the mixture constantly until it thickens.
5. Put in the grate Quick Melt Cheese.
6. Stir until the Cheese melted.
There… =) hmmm… now, I want another serving!