not necessarily a Christmas wish list, just a list of my wishes, to dos, to gos and new year resolutions all rolled into one.
1. Work. Then eventually, work abroad (eg. Singapore).
3. Go to Bora on ber-months.
4. Out-of-Town Trip with Mommy and the Family.
5. Learn and Get a License to Drive (mainstay of my list since, 2006)
6. Learn how to ride a bike (another one of my list mainstay since 2006).
Starbucks Planner for 2011 Thanks to KZBP, CGT, MV, and TM.
Bible. The easy to understand version. Thanks KZBP! mwah!
9. Another cheap phone I can use.
11. A bookset of Harry Potter.
12. Another pair of flat shoes.
13. A couple of Office Attires. A couple of Slacks, and a couple of presentable blouses.
14. DVD set of Charmed. Not necessarily original copy, as long as it’s complete.
15. DVD set of Gilmore Girls. Not necessarily original copy, as long as it’s complete.
16. Save up. (a permanent mainstay of my list since forever!)
17. Continue with my “cooking”.
18. Baking and Cooking utensils and equipments.
19. New Hiking Shoes.
20. TV. A big flat screen TV.
21. Read a book per month.
(January – Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan by Bob Ong
February – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson)
22. Write more. Blog more.
23. Be better in English.
24. DVD of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
25. a water/shock/dust proof na point and shoot camera.
26. My Own Laptop.
27. Revisit Singapore, Hongkong, Macau, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam.
28. Visit Batanes. And some more provinces in Visayas and Mindanao.
29. Surf!!! (with in-action astig-looking Pictures!)
30. Another external hard drive.
31. Learn to Say NO.
32. Visit a new place here in the Philippines.
33. Visit a new country.
34. Lose weight.
35. Forgive and Let Go.
36. Appreciate More. Complain Less.
37. Be Patient and Cool.
38. Sleep and Wake Up Early.
39. Take more pictures.
40. Go home early. Don’t create unnecessary galas.
41. Less Starbucks.
42. Movie nights should only be maximum of twice a month.
43. Schedule a date with Mommy at least twice a month.
44. NO BOYS or any activity related to that for a year (started since October 8, 2010).
45. iPAD or iTOUCH.
46. A box of crayons. The one with so many colors.
47. A box of color pencils. The one by Faber Castell with so many colors.
48. Printed and Framed Collage of Pictures of me and my friends.
49. Big, Sossy Looking Picture Frames.
50. A gift certificate or sponsor to print my “best shots” so, I can framed them.
51. Another ream of colored papers.
52. Write Poems again.
53. Draw Again.
54. Pray More.
55. Smile More.
56. Less Emo-attacks.
57. A new pair of Jeans.
58. Be more Friendly.
59. A Big Tumbler from Starbucks.
60. Learn how to ride a Skateboard.
61. Tita Be will be better.
62. A pair of Knee-High Boots. (This is my wishlist, shut up haha!)
63. Participate in a Medical Mission.
64. Participate in a Tree Planting activity.
65. Visit Indonesia.
… I am aiming for the 100 wishes that IDRB was telling me. I’ll update this once, I come up with more. Ü