This is my first time to try and cook Chicken Curry. Hmmm… I cheated cause I used a ready mix curry for my sauce. 😀
1 pack of Curry Mix combined with 1/2 cup of evaporated milk and 1/4 cup of water
3 cloves of garlic crushed
1 medium size onion sliced
1 kilo of cut Chicken (which is washed with salt and pepper)
1/3 cup of evaporated milk
2 or more potatoes
2 or more carrots (optional)
2 red bell pepper
1. Combine the Curry Mix with water and milk.
2. Saute Onions and Garlic
3. Add Chicken. Saute until light golden brown.
4. Pour in the Curry Mix.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add Milk.
7. On a different pan, fry the potatoes, and carrots.
8. Add the fried potatoes and carrots and red bell pepper.
9. Simmer until sauce thickens.
Next time, I want to try cooking this without using ready made Curry Mix. Ü
Liked the taste. 😉 it’s creamy and a little spicy (cause I put some Cayenne Ground Pepper, shhhhhhhh!)